Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-29-2016, 06:55 PM   #1

Recent Upgrade

Well the power cord was driving me nuts, it was always in the way. I happend to buy a bunch of hooks while I was building shelves in the garage. I had an "AHA" moment. I put a 2x4 on the wall (if you look close - I had to cut out about a half inch so it would fit over the cross bar) and then added a hook to it. Now I can wind up my power cord which makes room for my Road Trip Grill which fits PERFECTLY in the little dip when you open the door. The road trip grill and this RV are perfectly matched.

Dont judge the pictures, there is allot of slop, I am still working!

Forest river should pay me for the idea. The way they threw the power cord in their was not very good.

notes: fr3, power cord, road trip grill, storage, forest river

*Yes I footnote some messages with messages in case I want to google and find them again.
linchat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 02:41 PM   #2
H3N

Thanks for sharing this great idea!

H3N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 01:08 PM   #3

Looks great! Which model do you have? Our 2015 30DS has the cord off the aft wall and the converter/cable check on the fwd wall. I guess they laid them out different between the 25/28/30/32DS models.
KansasFR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 11:35 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KansasFR3 View Post
Looks great! Which model do you have? Our 2015 30DS has the cord off the aft wall and the converter/cable check on the fwd wall. I guess they laid them out different between the 25/28/30/32DS models.
2016 32DS. Is your cable just laying on the floor or did they do it differently in your model. Loved how my old TT had the cable hanging from the back on a spindle I could just pullout. I know it would not work that way in this situation, but still thinking of a way to get this on a spingle without eating up space.
linchat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
upgrade