Old 07-31-2016, 06:20 AM   #11
Team Bleu

Going to show these posted to my husband. I've had the same problem, but we had all the filters removed from all the faucets and toilet. I even had them take the old toilet out and replace with an upgraded (free on them) because I was having issues with no water in the toilet, still having same issues. Yesterday we flushed out the hot water heater, some white chips came out. Then he brought out the Porta Cable and we blew out all the lines. Then we changed the part out in the back of the toilet to the pedestal and still getting very little water. Buy the way this part was free of white power and chips. I'm heading out to Missouri "Purina Farms" and Kansas for 3 weeks "Dog Shows", does anyone have any suggestions, I'm tried of carrying containers of water and using it to flush my toilet. I'm getting to call Dometic and tell them there is a problem and how can I solve it.

Old 07-31-2016, 07:56 AM   #12

I would for sure sanitize the sys,,, flush the W/H,,, when I sanitize I always start flushing thru the outside shower,,, with the head removed !!!

Old 07-31-2016, 08:32 AM   #13
Team Bleu

We have full water coming out of all faucets and shower head, even the outdoor shower is great. We are thinking it is the toilet or this crap is stuck somewhere we can't reach or find
Old 07-31-2016, 08:40 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBsRedVett View Post
We have full water coming out of all faucets and shower head, even the outdoor shower is great. We are thinking it is the toilet or this crap is stuck somewhere we can't reach or find
I have never dealt with one of those Toilet valves before,,, but I am sure there is a way to remove & clean !!! Of Corse with no back pressure !!!
With ours I would first remove toilet seat,,, to uncover valve !!!
GOOD LUCK !!!
Old 07-31-2016, 10:15 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBsRedVett View Post
Going to show these posted to my husband. I've had the same problem, but we had all the filters removed from all the faucets and toilet. I even had them take the old toilet out and replace with an upgraded (free on them) because I was having issues with no water in the toilet, still having same issues. Yesterday we flushed out the hot water heater, some white chips came out. Then he brought out the Porta Cable and we blew out all the lines. Then we changed the part out in the back of the toilet to the pedestal and still getting very little water. Buy the way this part was free of white power and chips. I'm heading out to Missouri "Purina Farms" and Kansas for 3 weeks "Dog Shows", does anyone have any suggestions, I'm tried of carrying containers of water and using it to flush my toilet. I'm getting to call Dometic and tell them there is a problem and how can I solve it.
I'd try the following:
1. disconnect from city water
2. turn off the water pump
3. Use the low point drain and time how long it takes the water pump to pump out 2 gallons of water. (This usually takes 2 people to do.)
3. disconnect the water feed line to the toilet and put it in a bucket.
4. Turn on the pump and time how long it takes to pump 2 gallons of water into the bucket.

If the two times are very similar, you have a clog in the toilet between the valve and its dispensing ports. If there's only a dribble of water at the toilet, the clog is in the water line feeding it. In this case, the clog has to be between where the water line connects to the toilet and the joint where that line connects to the cold water feeding something else.

In my 2011 Georgetown 327DS, the shower is right next to the toilet and, if there's a problem with water to the toilet, I could use the shower head on its long hose to flush the toilet.

Phil
Old 07-31-2016, 10:18 AM   #16
Team Bleu

Value is on the bottom of this toilet model 310 and replaced it yesterday, very little water is coming out
Old 08-01-2016, 05:52 AM   #17

Is it possible there is a pinched water line,,, that is not allowing proper water flow ???
When our Sunseeker was brand new we had to remove outside shower box in order to fix bent hot water line !!!
Old 08-01-2016, 06:06 AM   #18

Just did this to my toilet on Friday. No water coming out. Turn off the water to the coach, bleed down with an open faucet. Depress the tabs on the flush valve and remove it from the toilet. Disconnect the fitting and clean out the debris (mostly lime and such on the screen.) Put it back it...and ti all works.

2015 335DS
ScottBrownstein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 06:27 AM   #19

A lot of the stuff I read makes me thankful that we are able to use filtered soft water !!! And I believe a good reason to start fresh every trip,,, DW thinks I am crazy for draining the complete sys every time we return home !!! It works for me !!!
Old 08-01-2016, 06:28 AM   #20
jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by CedarCreekWoody View Post
Depending on the mineral content of the water this could be scale forming in the water lines.
X2 at 2 years (season 3) on your TT, I would think all the factory sediment and swarf should be worked through the system long ago. What's your water supply like and are you filtering it before it goesinta the TT? I here from the forum that the factory filter is 20 micron? That's not a real fine filter.

jeff64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
faucet