Congratulations, welcome to the FR3 world.
The "gift" is to help with the basic essentials you need to actually use your RV. Many people have certain preferences as to which equipment (brands) they like so this way you can choose your preferences. Here is a list of items I feel you will need right off the bat. You will add on as you go. (You Tube is great for info)
1. Rhino flex sewer hose.
(not a cheap one) (eventually you will get an extension hose for this)
2. Clear "straight" adapter for sewer hose. (so you can see how clean black tank is)
3. Water pressure regulator for water hose hook up.
4. Water hose ("BLUE" designated and used for fresh water only)
5. In line water filter (fits on water hose)
6. Electrical surge protector
(many kinds and prices - do research)
7. 30 amp to 120 amp Dog bone
. (So you can plug your rig in at home and various places)
8. Black tank treatment sanitize
9. RV toilet paper (controversial) You Tube it to find out why)
10. Water thief-Bandit (for non-threaded water spigots) "might be able to get this later, you will need one eventually".
This will go over your gift card, but these are the basics. The bolded are the very bare essentials. You just spent thousands of dollars for the RV. Now is not the time to not protect it.
After this you will find many other things to make life on the road easier. I can't stress enough the help and information you can, and will get from this forum and You Tube to help you make your own decisions. This forum is the best place to ask and get your specific questions discussed and possibly answered. It has helped many of us time after time. Real life experiences.