Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2017, 12:46 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 2
Storage plugs

Where can I find a replacement plug pass thru for my power cord for FR 3 30DS.

mnfbulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 01:18 PM   #2
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Kansas
Posts: 65
You can order them from CW Electrical Cable Hatch - White - RV Designer B120 - Electrical Hatches & Outlets - Camping World or from Amazon under access hatch cover.

Mr J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 05:23 AM   #3
Junior Member
maceman's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 10
Try marine screw in deck's an example. Just double check your size your replacing
Viking Marine Boat RV WHITE 4" Access Hatch Cover Twist Out Deck Plate Screws | eBay
maceman is offline   Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:58 AM.