Old 07-25-2015, 03:53 PM   #11
Originally Posted by Lfrazee View Post
Will ford do all fr3 alignment?/ what info should I give ford to do alignment and chf?
could you give me a copy of your work order to show my local ford dealer so he will know what to do?
I don't have access to the work order right now, but I pointed out the factory sway control bars to the tech and showed the two possible settings to him. Fortunately, I was dealing with someone who knew exactly what I was talking about and understood what I wanted done.

Look under there yourself and make sure you see the bars and the current setting; verify it is on the "soft" setting...probably is. That way you can go over it with them.

Reno, NV
2015 Georgetown 270
Days Camped 2015: 40
Days Camped 2016: 03
Christian_D is offline   Reply With Quote

suspension, modifications

Posting Rules