Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-11-2017, 10:02 PM   #1

Adrenaline 25QB

Anyone on here with an Adrenaline 25QB? Went to the dealer today looking at a Nitro 23 KW but really like the Adrenaline.

Any opinions?
231camper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 01:16 PM   #2

We have had ours for 2 years now! We haul a Polaris quad in it. I still have room to use the kitchen with the quad inside. My husband has made some modifications to the trailer such as 7 more shelves in the cupboards and closets. Added another drawer where they had a blank above the installed drawers. The bathroom wasn't getting hardly any heat so he has fixed that! I love the layout of this trailer. We haven't seen any other that we like better
BrendaKay51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 12:10 PM   #3

We looked at it, but were much happier with the Adrenaline 26CB floorpan. Almost 600# lighter, has 250# lighter hitch weight, and tanks are the same size. We were not fans of the bath in the 25, and liked the mid-position of the 26 better. With over 17' of cargo space, it will haul our Teryx 2 just fine, and even the bigger Teryx 4 fits. The extra height allows the taller Kawasaki to drive right in without hanging the sofa.

Any of the Polaris/Yamaha/CanAm types of UTV with tapered roll cage fits, but the Kawasaki is boxier and requires more clearance. The width of the 26 was perfect. All I had to do was unscrew the table base, and move it across by the counter with sink (where it should have been in first place). I added an extra house grade linen cabinet in bath, put a security safe in one of the bedroom closets. The open space above the cabinets above them is perfect to install some towel bars for rails, and then 5 more plastic storage bins.
Blank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 12:47 PM   #4

The only thing about the 26CB we didn't care for was the bed! Don't like crawling over to get out! We did the same thing above the cupboards except we used a piece of wood trim and painted it black to blend in and then put baskets to hold stuff! Also added a shelf in the back of the bedroom closets.
Old 06-04-2019, 12:59 PM   #5

I also put a center shelf in all the cupboards for the wife, for extra storage. The extra linen cabinet in the bath was nice, with additional towel bars. Above the right side cabinets turned out be perfect for all our fishing rods, stored in pool noodles for protection. I also put a standing cabinet next to the door coming in, painted it black and added a 1/2" marble top for a bar and pantry. Got out my 3" and 4" hole saws and put in a bunch more cup holders.

No problem with the bed for us, as we both snore loudly and like the separation of the bedroom from the drop down queen in the back.
Old 06-04-2019, 01:03 PM   #6

We put in a lot of extra shelves also! I like the idea of the cabinet by the door! We added an inverter for my CPAP machine! LOL! Where did you put an extra linen cabinet in the bathroom?
Old 06-04-2019, 01:15 PM   #7

We had the tiny corner medicine cabinet above the sink. I went to Lowes and got a small white linen cabinet and mounted it between the shower and medicine chest, at ceiling height above the toilet. High enough not to hit your head, and convenient for towel storage you could reach, when wet. The medicine cabinet used to lose taller bottles so I added small wire rods across the front of each shelf to keep stuff from falling forward.

The wife is kinda of a water snob, and only drinks the bottled water. I also got a black 12"x12"x24" diamond plate tool box and bolted to the floor out of the way to hold 2 cases of bottles or extra soda cans for drinks.

One thing I did not like was the fact that they ran two furnace outlets side by side in the cabinet. I turned one 90 degrees, and brought it out the front under the sink. Then I covered the hole with thin black diamond plate to protect the cabinet from wear from UTV tires.
Old 06-04-2019, 01:22 PM   #8

I know! Right! Those ducts on top of each other are stupid! Another thing we did was the blank above the two small drawers in the kitchen, we put another drawer in there. Called Coachman and ordered a drawer kit and cut out part of the sink side and put a plastic tray in and now I have another drawer!! Under the sink in the bathroom where the duct comes out is another storage space! We ordered a door and put the duct through that! Lots of space in there!
Old 06-04-2019, 01:25 PM   #9

Congrats on making nice changes to your coach to make it your own, part of the fun having an RV.
Old 06-04-2019, 01:26 PM   #10

Same to you! We are headed for Alaska soon!