Did some touch up work on the floor today. There were spots that looked like it was thinly coated with the Herculiner.
The smell from the Herculiner has subsided. Much more tolerable.
I had the toy hauler outside today so I figured I'd check out the roof and the vent covers I installed back in July 2014
I noticed the ac cover looked warped at the edges. So I proceeded to take the cover off. I noticed a nice wasp nest too.
The ac cover only had 4 screws holding it on. Where it was warped there were no screws.
There were pre drilled holes in the metal that attaches with the cover.
I bought some stainless steel screws and used them on the sides of the cover that were warped. I used a small drill bit and drilled holes in the side of the cover.
I also figured I didn't want anymore wasp nests so I attached screening to the inside of ac cover.
I'll keep an eye on the ac unit to make sure the screen doesn't move or hinder in the proper operation of the unit.
I took pictures but have to get them off my digital camera memory card.
Will attach pictures tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a good weekend 😎🌞👍