Hello everyone. Just wanted to share some of what's been going on in my life.
I used to have a Wildwood TT. Hence my user name
My wife has MS ( Multiple Sclerosis ) and can no longer walk. She has to use a power chair. With that I couldn't see holding onto the TT so I sold it.
Here's a pic of my old setup:
So as I was selling my Wildwood my DW and I decided a toy hauler would be beneficial. I could haul either my 4wheeler or Harley and she could use the ramp back door to enter and exit.
With my current TV I couldn't go crazy because of the total towing capacity of my truck. I have a 2005 Toyota Tacoma. Total weight for towing is 6500lbs.
I knew I couldn't afford a new vehicle so finding a toy hauler was going to be a challenge. Especially one I could find in the towing weight range I was looking for.
So it took awhile of searching and I found the toy hauler I thought would work great for us. I ran across this:
It's a 2008 Adrenaline Blast 150mph
So when I bought it I noticed one section of floor felt mushy. The previous owner assured me everything was good. No rott and so forth.
Did mention it had a water leak but he fixed it. :roll eyes:
Took the setup out for a nice vacation in Wisconsin. On the way home I stopped and did a quick look in the back to see if everything was ok.
Open the door and my Harley is leaning up against one of the fold up beds.
Was I PO'D!
In this pic near the red strap you can see the floor tie down has popped out:
Long story short, the bike was ok and I decided that winter was fast approaching so I was going to see if there was rott or what...
Here is some of the process: