Old 03-20-2015, 05:36 PM   #11
Originally Posted by Oakflower View Post
Hello from Sweden,
I am getting ready to buy a 340BH and ship it to Sweden. Here we do not have a dealer so I have to import it myself.
Now I am talking to the department for registration and they want to know

-How many passengers are from the manufacturer allowed to travel inside while driving, and if so, is it a number how many on the title or in any other way specified from FR.

Will see if I can pull it off, would for sure love on, looks fantastic!

Thanx in advance!
Wow, I am impressed with your determination. I have a new Legacy and I have attached a picture of the actual label that will give you that information. 6 people is the answer and is based on available seat belts.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20150320_153208.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	257.4 KB
ID:	71791  

2015 Legacy 340KP
2012 Wrangler Sport
captnrick3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 02:11 AM   #12
Originally Posted by Ford Idaho View Post
Modify the brakes?

Is this required or is there a problem as they are?
No problem, but I need some added test points to check airpressure in the system, its by law here.

Oakflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 05:42 AM   #13
Originally Posted by Oakflower View Post
No problem, but I need some added test points to check airpressure in the system, its by law here.
I see, I thought there might be some different regulations and laws regarding MH's and such but I figured it better to ask.

Glad you got things going in a forward type motion and will soon enjoy the Legacy.

2016 F350 6.7L LB CC Reese 28K 2014 Chaparral Lite 266sab
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." 2014 19 days camping 2015 17 days camping201620 days camping
Ford Idaho is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 10:03 AM   #14
Originally Posted by ckmartin View Post
Our legacy 340BH has only 6 seat belts, one each, driver and passenger seats, two in the couch and only two on one side of the dinette. I thought it was strange there weren't belts on the other side of the dinette. I will be asking the dealer/factory rep about our missing seat belts. Good info on this forum.

Good luck shipping overseas.

CKMartin - The seat belts will only be on one side of the dinette. The side that allows the occupant to face the front of the vehicle. The reason: On the opposite side, in a frontal crash those occupants would likely have their back broken by the low seat back and the inertia of the impact.

So typical belts are Driver, Passenger, 2 or 3 on the sofa, and 2 on the dinette facing the front of the coach.

OakFlower - Congrats on the purchase. I hope you enjoy the coach for years to come.

foretm is offline   Reply With Quote