Old 04-04-2014, 03:02 PM   #11
FYI, just got off the phone with WADE RV about there entry & step mats and they are $300.00 plus tax. They prefer you to bring the coach to them since no two coaches are the same but he did say he would send me a template that would be close and I would just mark on it if it was to close, short or long and then send it back to them. Once they receive the template back they will make the mat. He said there would be a shipping cost that would be around $20.00 or so. I think I may check Lowes or Home Depot and price out one of there industrial rugs like the pictures on WADE RV and see if I can do it myself.

JTN8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 03:32 PM   #12
I spoke with wades today as well about getting a custom mat for out new legacy. Ours is a bit different since we have a mid cabin door. We also have a spot on floor between driver and pax seat for a table when chairs are spun around.

I was going to ask how difficult it is getting the proper dimensions using the templates they mail out?

psw757 is offline   Reply With Quote