View Poll Results: Based on performance, quality and value, how satisfied are you with your Legacy?
Very Satisfied 12 57.14%
Somewhat Satisfied 4 19.05%
Somewhat Unsatisfied 3 14.29%
Very Unsatisfied 2 9.52%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-10-2015, 06:17 PM   #21

Drove thur a small amount of rain and have water again. Still working on problem of leaking boxes.
Also lock on door broke inside and we were thankful that we had left one of the windows in front unlocked so we could get inside to take the lock apart and open door.
Metal in lock mechanism had broke leaving it in a closed position.

fjfwlegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 11:21 AM   #22

We own a 2018 Legacy that has spend numerous weeks in the shop. It drives well, has nice features BUT, we've had severe slider problems and slider damage. We've hardly used the rig and our warranty will expire in October. I'm worried this is only the beginning of issues.

Bonners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 11:43 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonners View Post
We own a 2018 Legacy that has spend numerous weeks in the shop. It drives well, has nice features BUT, we've had severe slider problems and slider damage. We've hardly used the rig and our warranty will expire in October. I'm worried this is only the beginning of issues.
Wow, sorry you have had such an experience. Have you contacted the factory in Elkhart? I don't know where your home base is, however, it might even be worth taking your rig there, they know what they are doing and I believe it might be worth the trip. We visited the factory, just for a tour, and found great people there.
Our full wall slide is under engineered, I have done some upgrades on it but can see more coming in the future.
Old 07-23-2018, 12:07 PM   #24

2018 Forest River Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnrick3 View Post
Wow, sorry you have had such an experience. Have you contacted the factory in Elkhart? I don't know where your home base is, however, it might even be worth taking your rig there, they know what they are doing and I believe it might be worth the trip. We visited the factory, just for a tour, and found great people there.
Our full wall slide is under engineered, I have done some upgrades on it but can see more coming in the future.

We feel the full wall slider is under engineered also. This has been mentioned to the dealership. I quesion the longevity of the rollers, the damage to the rollers where they contact FRP flooring is significant. Plating has been done but even with plating, the plates themselves are bending into the roller pattern in the FRP. Need more rollers and a better roller surface. There is a tremendous amount of weight with this one side.

Bonners is offline   Reply With Quote