Old 09-20-2015, 08:41 PM   #261

Quote:
Originally Posted by psw757 View Post
Could you possibly be freezing the units up? If your run them non stop at too low of a temp in humid conditions I believe this can happen.

Would seem very odd for both units in two different locations to be leaking from some other issue.

The idea of the condensate pans sounds possible but really shouldn't cause this as when coach isn't level it is designed to spill out on roof which has a slight arch to it and runs down sides to front or back and then over the side of coach.

If level it drips through drain tubes under coach.
One time the front Air did freeze up but other times, that has not seemed to be the issue, Motorhome is as level as the auto levels make it and confirmed it against bi-level bubble levels, it is right on the mark. I think I will take the covers off tomorrow and see if I can see anything, maybe Iíll take my air compressor and blow out the drain tubes. What is really weird is I can see a lot of condensation on the outside roof of the back cap

Old 09-21-2015, 12:08 AM   #262
7 Year Class A RV'er

Sorry. I wasn't very clear when I talked about the condensate pans. What ?I meant to say was possibly the pan was overflowing and the water was pooling against one side, then leaking there. Might need yo check the seal of the AC unit to the roof.

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
2015 Legacy SR340 360RB with 2014 Wrangler Unlimited Toad
Gigi, Poppy and Sadie the Jack Russell (all 14 lbs of her)

Gigi, Poppy and Sadie Lady...On the road, but not full time!
conceptumator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 10:58 AM   #263

Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptumator View Post
Sorry. I wasn't very clear when I talked about the condensate pans. What ?I meant to say was possibly the pan was overflowing and the water was pooling against one side, then leaking there. Might need yo check the seal of the AC unit to the roof.

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
2015 Legacy SR340 360RB with 2014 Wrangler Unlimited Toad
Gigi, Poppy and Sadie the Jack Russell (all 14 lbs of her)
Thanks for the good advice, as soon as I get home, I will check the seals and drains on both units, that makes the most sense.
Old 09-24-2015, 06:25 PM   #264

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrob View Post
Best fridge lock ever. This one works better than that twisty thing you have to put in. Attachment 84656Attachment 84657

No need to remove. Just install and you are all set. Moves back and forth.
Irob- I picked up the fridge lock today but it didn't come with screws, only the plastic part. Did they forget to send me the screws or did you have to buy those separately? I assume I will use the existing screw hole from the lock that came with it but will I have to drill another hole?

Thanks, Dana
Old 09-25-2015, 09:43 AM   #265

Quote:
Originally Posted by dndnva View Post
Irob- I picked up the fridge lock today but it didn't come with screws, only the plastic part. Did they forget to send me the screws or did you have to buy those separately? I assume I will use the existing screw hole from the lock that came with it but will I have to drill another hole?

Thanks, Dana
Update-I figured out both holes are there when you remove the screw that is capped, but still have to find another screw for the other hole! BTW, #12 screws are hard to find...Home Depot didn't have one.
Old 09-26-2015, 03:00 PM   #266

This happened to us. Our air units kept freezing and then they were leaking. They finally went out and domestic replaced both units and they gave us a new 2 year warranty. We lived in the very hot south and the units are working great now. Read your manual because you have to reset your thermostat after the units are installed.
Old 09-28-2015, 09:15 AM   #267

Anyone want to share more than our legacys? I want to know more and if some can do meet ups in our areas
Old 10-25-2015, 07:34 PM   #268
C8dnLegacy

Finally got around to installing these sliding drawers in the pantry. Makes a huge difference in usable space and access. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1445816063.178323.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	92836
Old 10-25-2015, 08:57 PM   #269

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgpalmer View Post
Finally got around to installing these sliding drawers in the pantry. Makes a huge difference in usable space and access. Attachment 92836
Nice job, looks great. Where did you get them?
Old 10-25-2015, 09:19 PM   #270
C8dnLegacy

Thanks. Originally from Home Depot. We are selling a house that we had had installed these in the kitchen about a year ago. They work perfectly and took less than 20 minutes to install. 16" wide. Use a bit of industrial Velcro to keep them from rolling when we are moving.

Tags
modifications