We just picked our 360 RB up last week. Here's a list of what we found (no huge issues):
1. The ladder for the electric bunk over the cockpit was missing.
2. The small tables that fit into the sofa arms were missing (there are two of them).
3. We had hit water when we tried it but didn't later. Found out a bad flow switch was causing the heater to shut down each time we turned off the hot water. Ordered a new switch.
4. Check the wipers. On the way home the wiper on the driver's side went nuts and started traveling too far. Have to take it in for that.
5. Be sure they show you how to work the DVD. Our guy didn't know how. I got it to work but I've already changed it for a bluray. That's an entirely different story! No HDMI cabling, just coax, so HD is a bit iffy.
6. If you use a brake controller, be aware no one actually has a prewired cable for the Freightliner. No worry, though. If you look at the plug (taped at the bottom of the steering column), Freightliner was kind enough to provide a blank terminal plugged into their pigtail. Just buy any controller cable, cut the end off and use the new terminal to make your own cable.
Bit of advice we got from another owner was to get a small tub toy and keep it in the washer. Seems if you drive with the pump on, vibration can make the washer valve flutter and allow water into the tub. It's a front loader with a window, so make sure the toy isn't floating before you open the door. He told us this based on personal experience - sploosh!
Enjoy it - our first road trip in the new one will be in about three weeks. Yell with questions and we'll see if my limited knowledge, questionable experience and willingness to snoop has turned up anything else.
2015 Legacy SR340 360RB
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Toad
Gigi, Poppy and Sadie Lady...On the road, but not full time!