Bought the RainX but haven't gotten a chance to put it on. Just some advice on those wipers: when my passenger side came loose it jammed both arms and bent the fool out of one of them. I was finally able to bend and beat it back into shape I. The middle of our trip and it works fine now. Some other issues I've had/having that you need to watch for include:
1. Missing exhaust pipe: The factor never installed the exhaust system behind the DEF injection system
2. Headlights are terrible; have to use the fog lights at night. Vision is good with them on. Multiple people having this problem.
3. LED ceiling lights inside failing at a high rate, some partially unlit, some totally dark. When you try to check them out, the LEDs turn to dust when touched. The manufacturer had a bad batch but it seems to extend beyond that. Taking mine in for warranty replacement next month but I think I gave full or partial failure now on about 10 of 14 lights.
4. Exterior compartments very prone to leaking, especially the front passenger compartment.
5. Don't use anything like color catcher sheets, etc in the washing machine unless you put them in some sort of garment bag. They will go through the drum and stick in the pump and gave to be fished out.
Love the coach, just upset about the petty items that FR must know about from this forum but never seem to acknowledge. Have fun!
Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
2015 Legacy SR340 360RB with 2014 Wrangler Unlimited Toad
Gigi, Poppy and Sadie the Jack Russell (all 14 lbs of her)
2015 Legacy SR340 360RB
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Toad
Gigi, Poppy and Sadie Lady...On the road, but not full time!