Old 11-05-2015, 10:59 AM   #11

wrap

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeroshots View Post
Ultimate styling with that matching wrap.
Try to make my investments look nice...trailer is a 2008 Haulmark that I bought used two years ago for $3000...cost new $8500...so I got a real nice deal...with all the attachements..

Old 11-09-2015, 12:52 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by foretm View Post
I can tolerate the bottom one but the top one is revolting. See below a variation on the "silver" that I see on RV Trader, which is claimed to be a 2016. I do like this one. So not sure if they changed that one too. I wish they would keep the website updated with that information.
Not sure if this came out how I meant it to Blackandchromehd, I recognized the very top picture as an existing 2015 color, when I said top one is revolting I was referring to the second picture, but the "top new color". I like the silver, like the new 2016 silver I posted pics of better, and i can tolerate the 3rd pic. The middle or second one from lazydays that is some type of burnt orange.. do not like at all!!

sorry for the confusion.

Old 11-09-2015, 12:57 PM   #13

weekend.

not a problem...some have told me my colors do not have enough brown or gold in them...told them my choice is not always others...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2944.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	766.9 KB
ID:	93957   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2942.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	543.6 KB
ID:	93958  
Old 11-09-2015, 01:18 PM   #14

You're right, to each his own... As for the two colors offered in 2015 and 2014, I like both of them, just like the "tan" one better. The new "silver" with the red accents and light tan vs white I think looks really nice also.

I would like to see FR update their website a little more often with these changes. If given the access and images I'll do it for free if someone from FR is listening. Hate outdated information on a website. OK back to the topic at hand.