Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2018, 08:08 AM   #1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 14
Seat belt recall.

I received a recall on my 340BH about the shoulder seat belt being to low. Has anyone had this work done? The recall says it will take 3.5 hours to repair. If you had this change made did it leave holes or damage were it was? Are you pleased with the change or was it worth the trouble? Thank you. Not sure.
__________________

Just starting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 10:12 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
CRL1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Middletown, DE
Posts: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just starting View Post
I received a recall on my 340BH about the shoulder seat belt being to low. Has anyone had this work done? The recall says it will take 3.5 hours to repair. If you had this change made did it leave holes or damage were it was? Are you pleased with the change or was it worth the trouble? Thank you. Not sure.


Some time ago I posted the instructions for doing this recall. Unfortunately I don’t remember where.
__________________

CRL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 10:15 PM   #3
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRL1 View Post
Some time ago I posted the instructions for doing this recall. Unfortunately I don’t remember where.


I seen it. Thank you. More to it than I thought too. I talked to the dealer today. He was unaware.
Just starting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 11:22 PM   #4
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Parshall
Posts: 23
I had the recall done, no extra holes exposed. They used a plastic trim plate. Dealer said the challenge was fishing the nuts up inside the wall from under the coach. The belts do fit better and not fall off the shoulder when driving.
tmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 11:34 PM   #5
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmartin View Post
I had the recall done, no extra holes exposed. They used a plastic trim plate. Dealer said the challenge was fishing the nuts up inside the wall from under the coach. The belts do fit better and not fall off the shoulder when driving.


Thank you Sir.
Just starting is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
recall

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:42 AM.