Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-07-2017, 06:27 PM   #61
7 Year Class A RV'er

More than likely they're going to tell you the dealer didn't register and activate your warranty. Very common problem.

Gigi, Poppy and Sadie Lady...On the road, but not full time!
conceptumator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 06:37 PM   #62

Our dealer already registered us last year at the satellite service center when we needed warranty work done. Rv is at the main freightliner service center now. It will be interesting what they tell us tomorrow. Thanks for the info though. We were told when we called Freightliner initially that we were covered 100% including the towing. I made sure I asked them twice and they said yes it was 100% covered. It's just annoying now because the work is already done and they didn't even call us to tell us we could pick it up then they tell us there's a warranty problem. It's a wonder that people have trust issues!!
michelledave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 08:22 PM   #63

Another Update. Contacted Freightliner Dunmore this morning and everything is covered under the warranty. Whew! The total explanation of why there was a problem yesterday with the warranty is still not 100% clear but we don't have to pay and that's all we care about LOL. We will be picking up the motorhome tomorrow morning and hopefully all will be well with the new TCM, improved wires and connections.
michelledave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 01:55 PM   #64

Legacy stranded us again. After getting fuel early this morning on the way to NC when I put it in D it went into gear and the service light on the shifter started flashing when I pulled away from the pump. Stopped but it wouldn’t go into N or R. Was able to drive it back home, but had to shut it down in drive. With the key on I was able to get it into N but it won’t go into gear anymore. Freightliner is going to replace the shifter motor since the re-calibration didn’t fix it.
CRL1 is offline   Reply With Quote