Closed Thread
Old 09-21-2015, 08:23 PM   #11
I find it funny who started the rumor. Let me tell you like it is. There are safety issues and they are in review. The DOT is in the know. This isn’t FRs first rodeo so they will fuss and fight. FR was fined $5 Million with like $30 Million suspended. They have much at risk. A third party is in place and things are suppose to be monitored. Educated consumers tend to read up on the legal standing of fellows that spew insults. Call me uneducated, call picky. I don’t think so. Check out to get up to speed on the FR legal standing with the DOT. If you feel that you want to escalate your issues then put a report in to Your shasta/FR manual says to do this. But don’t bother if your camper is perfect. Although it’s funny how those with perfect campers were getting their shackles put on at a rally by FR employees. Not needed repairs, y’all know those campers were perfect. lol If you feel you have a SERIOUS problem and are concerned please drop Kevin Vincent a note at Office of the Chief Counsel (NCC-111), National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, West Building, W41-326, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE, Washington, DC 20590. If I had lag bolts missing or a serious breakdown...I would let this guy know. Also if I had one of the campers that was taken in for repairs and did not get a proper bill of materials for the warranty...I would be on the phone and sending this guy a letter. You need to know the detail of the defects. It is your asset. Don’t think anyone will help you when that one year warranty is up.

Old 09-21-2015, 08:31 PM   #12
i don't know why on gods green earth, why FR does the shotty workmanship they do and expect people not to show there concern when they have problems.

then most of the time ignore them

haven a blast
Old 09-21-2015, 10:41 PM   #13
Site Team
Dealer/Vendor and Customer Disputes: This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about vendors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with sellers, manufacturers and dealers through the long-established legal or arbitration systems or the Better Business Bureau but not through our community.

Thank you
Site team

Next year is here - GO CUBS- 3 more WINS to go
2014 LaCrosse 323RST-TE-C
2009 CHEVY 2500HD Silverado Z71
2016- 89 nights of camping
Closed Thread