Old 02-09-2015, 11:44 PM   #11
Hehr emergency window

As you know Hehr is the vendor for windows in the Reissue. The vendor has taken responsability for the emergency windows seal not being strong enough. It is recomended that you ask you dealership if your windows were prepared or fixed with the new stronger adhisive that was suplied by Hehr; in some cases they replaced the entire window. Your dealership should be able to find out for you. This was corrected in the first run of production and will not be an issue for the production that is currently going on.

The 2015 Shasta Airflyte is not 'vintage' because it's new, it's not 'new' because it looks vintage.
KimberlyLuckettCurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 08:13 AM   #12
Question about battery and propane tank

My wife and I are not new to camping. With a large family who also likes to camp we currently own and Class A Winnebago, a Class C Winnebago, and a Jayco 24' travel trailer. We recently purchased the new Shasta 1961 retro which has not been delivered yet but I have heard that the unit does not come with a battery which surprises me since I would think that would be a necessary element to check much of the power supplied to the unit. Any comments?? Also - does it come with a propane tank?

dwgonka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 08:32 AM   #13
Batteries and propane are usually installed by the dealer. I think the idea is that it is safer to transport and store for long periods without those installed.
smittydc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 09:06 PM   #14
Makes Sense

Thanks for the quick response. Makes more sense than what I heard.

dwgonka is offline   Reply With Quote

propane, tank