Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2015, 07:10 PM   #41
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark Guy View Post
The late S/Ns have most of the fixes and folks are not having many issues.
Thanks. That does make me feel better. I got my 19' for $15K so I can afford a few upgrades. A/C sounds like a good one.
__________________

__________________
JimDinTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 07:16 PM   #42
Junior Member
 
Ozark Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimDinTN View Post
Thanks. That does make me feel better. I got my 19' for $15K so I can afford a few upgrades. A/C sounds like a good one.
I purchased my GE 8050 w remote from SAMs Club.. Under $200 .. Now I have a clicker. (:-)
__________________

__________________
Jimmy

Red Retro # 96
Ozark Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 10:47 PM   #43
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark Guy View Post
I purchased my GE 8050 w remote from SAMs Club.. Under $200 .. Now I have a clicker. (:-)
Jimmy,
Are you talking about a window air conditioner like the GE AEZ08LT 8,050-BTU Energy Star Room Air Conditioner? Do you have a model number? How did you install it?
__________________
JimDinTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 08:01 AM   #44
Junior Member
 
Ozark Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimDinTN View Post
Jimmy,
Are you talking about a window air conditioner like the GE AEZ08LT 8,050-BTU Energy Star Room Air Conditioner? Do you have a model number? How did you install it?
That sounds right. Removed the shelf and old AC Insulated with 3/8" foam reflective siding, installed w 1/4" lag bolts and plumbers tape to secure. Built a sheet metal duct to 2/3 of vent then insulated duct, used the fan blowing in.. Sealed the whole area with AC aluminum tape, foam under the shelf.. Cold air!!
Pm me if questions..

Photo upside down.. Didn't start that way..sorry.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	330.3 KB
ID:	85849  
__________________

__________________
Jimmy

Red Retro # 96
Ozark Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
camper, repair, shasta

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:26 PM.