Old 06-18-2013, 10:27 PM   #31
Originally Posted by glen g campbell View Post
our 2011 29 bhks fire wear all 4 inside bald less than 2 thousand on them had to talk to lipperts myself no help from dealer finally after many phone calls and pics and emails larger axels.larger springs and an allowance to up grade the tires i had to get an independently rv service shop involved he told me the undercarriage is to lite for the trailer the wheels springs and axles are.overloaded before we start to.load the trailer we are putting a load rated d tire on 4500 axels.and 250 springs we had to speek to the vp at lippert before any resolution . Somebody needs to make the ministry.of transportation aware of these un safe products on the road.

Glen G Campbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 06:31 AM   #32
So far this year, we have not had any problems. They replaced the Axles, upgraded the tires, and did a full check of everything at the factory. Our extended warranty runs out in July. I will have to say that Forest River was great to work with. I still worry about the axles and tires since we have not been on a long trip.

2004 Chevy Avalanche Z66 W/Transmission Cooler
2011 Grey Wolf 28BH
Blue Ox Sway Pro WDH
2 Beagles (Snoopy & Dexter)

Big Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote