Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2014, 05:57 PM   #11
Fulltime family RVer
ependydad's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 16,625
Which part broke? The part coming out of the floor or the part on the toilet?

If toilet, that's called a water valve. Pull the one off of the old toilet.

If the floor, you can cut it off and put another on. People say to use "shark bite" fittings. While you're at it, install a water shut off there so you can turn off water to just the toilet if it is ever needed.

2012 Ram 3500 DRW/crew cab/long bed/4x4/4.10 gears pulling a 2017 Spartan 1245 by Prime Time
Checkout my site for RVing tips, tricks, and info | My family and I have fulltimed since June 2015
ependydad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 07:40 PM   #12
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 93
thanks for the reply, been real busy getting the parts to repair this mess. the 1/2 inch female thread broke in half, in the picture it was glued and of course didn't hold. I ended up cutting the 1/2 in tube coming out of the floor and put a Watts quick connect 90 degree fitting and hooked up a flex line to connect to the toilet. I was looking everywhere to find a shut off valve and no one (Lowes,Home Depot or Ace) had one. I still want to find one and put it on. Quick connect fittings are the only way to go.

Forgot to mention, I stripped the old bowl of everything I could get off it to keep around.

NJLOAD is offline   Reply With Quote

2014, cherokee

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:59 PM.