Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-22-2015, 08:50 PM   #1

2016 DBH shower drains to black tank

I find it odd. We camped for 2 nights and my son and I took 1 shower, my wife and daughter took 2. Upon leaving I noticed the black tank was reading full yet the grey was empty. I assumed sensor error. When I dumped the black tank first it had a lot of water. After cleaning it out till clear water came I opened the grey and maybe 2-3 gallons came out. So it appears my shower drains into the black tank. Seems weird and not sure if it's intended or hoses miss routed? Anyone with the same trailer mind chimming in so I can see where your shower drains to. I was going to contact the dealer tomorrow but they are not so helpful most the time.

Thanks!
Timna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 07:49 PM   #2

Mine drains in to grey tank
ffemt721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 06:41 PM   #3

Just picked mine up last week. Shower goes to grey tank.
gargoyle999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 01:03 AM   #4

Mine drains to the grey.
Mob5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 07:54 AM   #5

You are lucky! I know one other person where the shower drains to the black tank. We both spoke to the Forest river warranty manager and she said a few 2016 were produced with the error. She said the repair will involve adding an additional grey tank just for the shower. I am dropping off mine at the dealer next week to get it remedied.
Timna is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
black, black tank, drain, show, shower, tank