Old 08-05-2018, 08:38 AM   #1

2019 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pup 18RJB-D

Hello Forum,

I need help. As of the time I am typing this, the Forest River website does NOT have any details of the 2019 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pup 18RJB. ???

Dealers are providing some information but most is conflicting and/or old.

I need detailed specs, please.

Dennis in Texas

djglover7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 02:57 PM   #2
Jez

We just got our 2019 18TO in June and honestly I saw the 18RJB code and went 'huh'? Because I hadn't seen that model number and I was ALL OVER the Forest River website and the dealer before we bought ours but this makes sense. Once I pulled it up though it is the toy hauler model! I have found the Forest River website doesn't have the 2019 information yet because even with the 18TO its the 2018 model online.

There are a lot of similarities to the 18TO however from what I can see (different floor plan of course but I think they used a lot of the same concepts between the two being the same length- i.e. bed, bathroom size, fridge, counter, microwave, sink etc.)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	47
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	182473  

2010 Super-trooped Ford F-150
Jez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 04:38 PM   #3

A reply...

Jez,

Thank you for the reply.

I find it amazing that Forest River cannot post updated materials.

I will keep looking and *maybe* find someone who can give me accurate info without 10-20 email exchanges.

I have $$ and want to buy!
djglover7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 05:15 PM   #4
Jez

Honestly we bought the 2019 18to without seeing the actual thing. They changed a bit from the 2018 to the 2019 including the fridge size which then changed the kitchen countertop and cabinetry, and there were some changes with the stero system. I was a tad nervous about buying without seeing the actual thing (saw a 2017 after ordering) but now that I have mine I wouldn’t have done it any other way.

My thought is that the 2019s really aren’t on the lots yet as we had to order ours from the manufacturer which is why they aren’t “online”.
Jez is offline   Reply With Quote