Old 05-09-2015, 06:12 PM   #1
26dbh bunk sheets

I am sorry I cannot find an answer for this. We just picked up our new 26dbh and were curious what size sheet for the bunks? We tried twin and full both too small. Due to their weird shape we are not sure if they sell a sheet specificity for that.

Timna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 08:09 PM   #2
If yours is like ours, (one side cut on a 45* angle) what we used is a twin tucked under that corner. As of today I know of no distributors that make sheets to fit this configuration.

TT-2015 Cherokee 274dbh TV-2010 Jeep Commander Limited

Steelframer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 08:21 PM   #3
go to on the left side click bunksox marine bedding. it will take you to a product called bunksox. bought one for our fold out couch mattress. very nice product
2015 Cedar Creek 38CK
jkeezer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 10:54 AM   #4
We're using a fitted queen sheet from our popup tucked under the short corner. Fits fine and the second I showed my wife, she was satisfied and stopped wondering where she was going to find one that fits. I was relieved to not spend RV prices for RV specific sheets.

2014 Ford F150 FX4 EB
2015 Grey Wolf 26DBH
1994 Palomino TXL
driftinby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 05:35 PM   #5
My old unit, a 2010 model FR Grand Surveyor had the back bunk with the bottom bunk as you described with the 45 degree cut off place. We finally just used house-sized double bed flat sheets on the bottom and tucked them in nicely. So much for that with a rambunctious 9 year old g'son sleeping in that bed. You know--the type boy who doesn't just crawl into bed, he gets a running start to see just how far into the lower bunk he can go. Bottom sheet, top sheet, and comforter all wadded up in the far corner. The new unit actually has a lower bunk and a top bunk on one side and a top bunk on the other side. The bottom bunk is rated as a "Queen size" and the two top bunks are rated as "double sized". Yeah, right. Right back to using house sized Queen flat sheets on the bottom bunk and house sized double sheets on the bottom. On the "Queen sized" bed in the front--same story, just use house sized Queen flat sheets and tuck them in nicely. We have a friend who's daughter was selling sheet sets in different sizes and colors as a fund raiser so we looked into these. They are something called "micro-fiber", which is new to me. These sheets actually do not feel so bad and the pricing was well worth buying two sets for each bed just for the camper.
Thurman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 08:35 PM   #6
Thanks everyone our first trip was this last weekend, my wife got flat sheets and tucked them in and found some elastic straps with clasps on them to put under the mattress to keep the sheets on. It seemed to work pretty well.

Thanks again
Timna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 03:52 PM   #7
It's a double sized fitted sheet required for upper and lower on a 26dbh... and then you just tuck the cutout corner underneath.

If you don't like my opinion, I'll give you a full refund on what you paid me for it.
ridersfan is offline   Reply With Quote