Old 01-23-2017, 04:36 PM   #1

anybody have a GreyWOlf 21RB?

Hello, we recently purchased a 2017 GreyWOlf 21RB and are looking for some others that may have insight on the trailer, or mods they have done. I have searched the site but have not seen any that are this model. Maybe some pictures, how much you have enjoyed it, or things you don't like about it that i should know. Thanks in advance.

minattz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 10:15 PM   #2

We have a 2016 25rl. Love it. Make sure you check everything while you have the warranty. We have camped once a month since we bought it in March. We do State Parks and Corp of Engineers parks. It is my wife and me, and our 2 little dogs. Our Grey Wolf is rear living, and is very comfortable.

Having a great time.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Forest River Forums mobile app

Joey Fili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 11:39 PM   #3

Lot of the grey wolf models share the same fixtures and equipment so I would not just limit your search for mods and information on just your model. I looked up your model on line it's a nice looking rig. Enjoy your camping. I have done drawer modifications, under bed drawer/storage modifications on my grey wolf to name a few.
5.7L Hemi, 3:73 Rear
Ron & Shirley (Empty Nesters)
rmac04401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 11:44 PM   #4

Thank you. I know the models are definitely similar, but it's just nice to see rigs with the same layout and whats been done. I pick it up Wednesday so I'm just trying to get all the surprises out of the way. It's just my wife, myself, our baby, and German Shepherd. Hopefully we don't out grow it too soon, but I look at this as a 6-10 year camper. Thanks for the responses.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forest River Forums mobile app
minattz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 02:00 PM   #5

I have a 23DB so it is somewhat similar as yours. We have not done any mods yet, but soon we will be adding an inverter and solar power. I also want to put a fan cover on. I leave it running all the time because it pull the humidity out of it. It is just my husband, myself, and our doberman. Last time we were out, we also took our cat along. He loved it. I am also planning to put struts on the compartment under the bed. That plywood and mattress (also needs upgraded) get heavy.

2015 23 BD Gray Wolf
2008 Dodge Ram 2500 TX Edition 2015 - 7 nights, 2 trips, 2016 - 2 trip, 24 nights, 2017 1 trip, 3 nights 2018 1 trip, 93 nights

mdstudey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 09:10 PM   #6

Be sure to move the mattress back before operation of the slide out. Ours contacts the end of the bed and will bind the slide. I would like to know if the 2017 has been remedied, and if so, how they achieved it.