Originally Posted by Brandon_rss18
Hmmm. Here is my concern then. I just went out to the storage site to check on it and get a measurement. The battery was pretty much dead. Barely enough power to lift my jack a little. The only thing on that I cannot turn off is the DVD player/radio. It is just the clock but would this be enough to drain the battery over a two week period? If so, how do I resolve this issue without a battery disconnect switch? Thanks.
You probably have other parasitics drawing power than you know i.e., propane detector, CO2 detector, smoke detector, carbon monoxide detector, stereo/DVD, etc.
You fix it with a battery disconnect switch between your unit and the battery [s]. Meanwhile, shut off your breaker switches till you can install one OOOOORR disconnect the battery cable.
Your stereo/DVD unit CAN be shut off by a breaker switch in your power distribution panel. They should be marked.
2013 Silverado 2500 HD Duramax/Allison Tuned
Aviator Wright Flyer #1919
"First In, Last Out". 11B4Y
DAV, MOPH, VFW, 5/7 Cav,1/8 Cav Assoc.
11th ABN Pathfinder Co. N7MIP