Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-11-2019, 01:32 PM   #1

Brand new Wolfpup 16FQ problems

Last November I bought a 2019 Wolfpup 16FQ. Towed it three hours home and immediately put it in a secure RV storage lot. We have not camped in it or moved it since. When I recently checked on it I noticed the bathroom wall panel behind the toilet had buckled and the seam between the two panels on the back wall had opened up about a 1/2" where the left side panel had buckled. Also the outside door will not latch with the regular door latch but I have to use the deadbolt.
I called the dealer and they agreed to fix it. Does anyone else have this problem? Is this going to be constant headache with the wall panels?
By the way before anyone says anything about having to drive three hours the only local dealer was camping world and, besides their reputation they wanted over $5,000 more than I paid plus $1,000 dealer prep fee. So three hours seemed worth it but If not if I have to drive back there more then once or twice because of problems.
eallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 12:39 PM   #2

Yes I had the same problem with the paneling behind the toilet. Mine was bowed out and the seam tape was still holding it together, I just push it back in and it stuck back, until that gave, so yes I have a bow in the paneling. I figured its more a pain to deal with the dealer so I left it. I plan to hang a medicine cabinet on the back wall, so this should fasten the wall panel tight.

I'm sure its due to the heat (Expansion/Contraction)
WolfPup2018 is offline   Reply With Quote