Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-15-2011, 12:19 PM   #1

Question Cabinet Storage Under TV

We bought a Forest River 29U Travel Trailer last year and I am at a complete loss on how to organize the cabinets above and below the TV. As some of you are aware, the TV swivels from the main living area to the bedroom area. The cabinets are tall and narrow. Haven't quite figured out how to make better use of these cabinets. Right now I am storing our canned goods in the bottom cabinets, but they are so tall that the cans fall over when we are traveling. Any help you can give me would be appreciated.

Thanks!!!
ratherbecamping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 09:08 PM   #2

I have a '10 grey wolf 28bh, no storage above tv. We have nintendo games and dvds stored on the shelves under it (2 shelves behind the doors and 1 open). This unit was 1 thing that attracted us to this model.
edman87k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 10:37 AM   #3

Cabinet Storage

Thanks for your suggestion. I need to rethink all of my cabinets and organize my storage better. I just don't think that I am utilizing the cabinets the best.
Old 02-16-2011, 01:35 PM   #4

Send a message via Skype™ to scubieman
Maybe some pictures. I'm a visual person so that would help me if you want more opionions?

scubieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 06:05 PM   #5

I will try and get some pics of ours. I have built custom shelves that fit inside almost ever cabinet in our camper. It makes such better use of the space so you can actually stack things in them.
MotocrossCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 10:53 AM   #6

Cabinet Storage

I would appreciate any ideas that anyone has. I am a visual person as well and not very imaginative. So any pictures that anyone would have for any type of cabinet storage would be helpful. I packed things away in our TT, but think there is a better way to store things. Also getting excited about starting to camp. The warm weather is giving me spring fever.