Old 06-29-2015, 06:56 AM   #1
Cherokee 274DBH VS A Jayco 28BHBE

The wife and I are expecting twins so its time to upgrade. We are currently in a jayco swift 264BH no slide. We have looked at new jayco's but man $$$$$. So what is everyones thought On the quality of the cherokee 274DBH.

Mattman06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 11:51 AM   #2
Can't speak for the 274DBH - I've got a Grey Wolf 28BH, though - and am very impressed with the quality, particularly for the price.

Saw a few new Jayco's last weekend, they are very nice, no argument... But I could have bought his and her's Grey Wolf's, for what the Jayco units cost!

2014 Grey Wolf 28BH, behind a 2015 F350 Diesel Crew Cab

Nights Camped 2015: 37

Nights Booked 2016: 44
Nights Camped 2016: 41
OntarioFireFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 12:47 PM   #3
My wife and I just purchased a Grey Wolf 26DBH and we were considering Jayco's. The one thing I noticed is how much higher they sit off the ground...that adds a bunch to a wind profile while towing!
JustB_Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 02:08 PM   #4
The his and hers would be nice some times!!!! Lol
Old 06-29-2015, 10:16 PM   #5
We have a new 274dbh and love it. We have taken it out twice so far and the quality seems to be better than average. This is one of the main reasons we chose this trailer, as it seems to be built with better materials than some (plywood floor and roof). We previously had a hybrid and the difference in construction is very noticeable. Tons of room in this unit also with plenty of storage.
2015 Cherokee 274DBH
klrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 10:20 PM   #6
We pulled the trigger on the Cherokee tonight. Just waiting on the twins to show up. Then we are going to pick it up.
Old 06-30-2015, 01:07 PM   #7
Matt you won't be disappointed. We bout our 274dbh last year and have absolutely loved it. Nearly no issues, well built, clean, spacious, and SOOOOOO much bigger than our old Hybrid.
Craig & Lynn D'Angelo

cdangel0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 04:17 PM   #8
BigPatCal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 10:47 AM   #9
We have a 15 274dbh and absolutely love it! We have a family of five, kids range from 15 to 20 yo, two dogs, and a bunny that travels with us as well. We have pulled it to South Dakota twice, used it several weekends in minnesota, (about an hour from where we live in wisconsin), and just got back from a three week 3500 mile trip to largo florida and back. This TT pulls like a dream, from the winds of the plains, from bluffs to mountains, this unit stays right behind us. We have had zero issues with our TT and have made amazing memories in it. IMHO this is the perfect setup for our needs and consider this the second to last TT we will own, (our last one will be our retirement home and will need to be a four season). All the other cherokee owners we have met in our travels have nothing but great things to say about their TTs as well.

TT-2015 Cherokee 274dbh TV-2010 Jeep Commander Limited

Steelframer is offline   Reply With Quote

28bh, cherokee