Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-13-2008, 08:47 AM   #1

Cherokee 39BS Couch question

Hello all, I just ordered a 39BS Park model without the hide-a-bed option. Does anyone have a Cherokee product without the hide-a-bed? I am concerned about its comfort, also does it fold flat to make a traditional trailer bed. We didn't think we needed the full fledged hide-a-bed due to the fact that we already have two bedrooms. Thanks in advance. plumech
plumech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 07:27 PM   #2

Hi we have a 2006 30f Cherroke that we bought new in 06 It had a 68 inch stodio couch that folded down into a bed The couch was quite uncofortable and the storage underneith it turned out to be more of a dump ground than anything so I took out the couch ,cleaned ou the carpet real nice bought 2 nice Lazyboy rocker recliners and slid them right into the opening AH very comfy and the material on the chairs is so close you would swear that they came with the camper as oem
j2detroit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 12:33 PM   #3

Send a message via Yahoo to SSport
Hi! I have a 2008 39BS.

We have the hide a bed....and it's A LOT more comfortable than the jack knife sofa. That thing is HORRIBLE.

If you ever have any more questions regarding the 39BS let me know.....I thought I was the only one with one...lol WELCOME......I love mine and you're going to love yours!!
SSport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 12:21 AM   #4

fellow 39 bs owner

Well thats good to here about the couch. I ordered the regular with the ottoman and now I am thinking about upgrading. Is it really worth the extra $350? Also, not to get off thread but are there any other options on the 39bs that I can't live with out, I still have another week until production starts. Thanks in advance.
plumech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 02:55 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumech View Post
Well thats good to here about the couch. I ordered the regular with the ottoman and now I am thinking about upgrading. Is it really worth the extra $350? Also, not to get off thread but are there any other options on the 39bs that I can't live with out, I still have another week until production starts. Thanks in advance.
Not really. But absolutely DO get the ladder. I opted not to and now I'm regretting it, because once it's done, you can not add a ladder since the supports will not be under the skin. I also got the skylight in the bathroom (don't remember if that was an option or standard...lol)

Lots of luck and be sure to post LOTS of pics!
Old 12-13-2008, 01:47 PM   #6

I have a 2009 Cherokee BS with the couch that turns into a bed in the living room and that is the first thing I plan on getting rid of.
Uncomfortable, and getting unstitched.
staran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 12:16 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by staran View Post
I have a 2009 Cherokee BS with the couch that turns into a bed in the living room and that is the first thing I plan on getting rid of.
Uncomfortable, and getting unstitched.
The matress itself is horrible, but I've had no problems with the couch...especially after it "broke in", it became a lot more comfortable.

Tags
cherokee