Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-14-2018, 10:43 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolfPaq82 View Post
So in a typical 8 hr day, that would be about 4.5 units per hour. I could see where that would be a factor in the increase in the number of roof membrane failures that seem to be occuring. There's no comparison between the roof on our 2007 Jayco...not a wrinkle or bubble in it when we sold it in 2017. Our 2018 Cherokee...wrinkles and small bubbles everywhere that I check every week. They're just trying to keep up with demand, but I see a decrease in quality as they increase quantity.

Ours has bubbles too that make me nervous. Time will tell
Old 04-19-2018, 09:53 PM   #22

Man great photos, that really helps me understand a lot about our trailer
Astpman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 10:47 PM   #23

The FR rep got back to me today - looks like my model is scheduled to be run again starting middle of next week, and again around May 21st. That's as far out as their schedule is set.

Since I'm going to be getting ready to tow the trailer to Montana around the end of May, I wrote back that I'd do the tour next week (the plant is probably 2.5hr away from me, max).

Wound up happening sooner than I thought it would.

I realized a few days ago that I don't need to wait for my *exact* model to gain info on where certain components / systems are - but it'll be nice to see 'my' model being built, in any case.

I also got my registration / plate from the DMV today. Yay me...lol. But I also had to write a check for almost $1000 in use tax in order to get the registration Thankfully, that only occurs once, not every year.
Reprise is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cherokee, factory, grey wolf