Forest River Forums
Sunline User Photos

Old 01-17-2008, 12:52 PM   #1

Cherokee Lite 29B

Hi everyone.

We're very interested in a 2007 Cherokee Lite 29B Quad Bunk travel trailer (love the floorplan!) but noticed the last time we looked at it that the beds for the bunks are extremely narrow. Wondering if this has been an issue with anyone? We have 3 young children and am worried as they get older they'll outgrow those beds. Maybe a wider bed is available? Would appreciate anyone's thoughts relating to this and any other input from 29B owners and how they like/dislike their trailer.

Thanks!

Old 01-18-2008, 01:05 AM   #2

there are different sizes in bunks not sure the difference but one saleman said to extend your arm and on narrow ones you will be able to touch the wall on the inside of bed and wider one probably a few inches longer and not be able to touch wall. Just my 2cents. If even worth that. Tom

Old 01-18-2008, 06:12 PM   #3

Well we have only had a chance to use ours a few times as we just got it. I have a 17 year old and a 13 year old. Both used the bottom couch but said the upper bunk would be okay. With the slideouts there is even room on the floor for a couple of kids....So for us it's been great and we are looking forward to having quite a few camping nights.
Old 01-21-2008, 04:41 PM   #4

Sounds like you have the 29B+ which gives you the double slide at the back for the bunks. The 29B doesn't have that slide and I'm not sure if the beds are the same size or not in the 29B and 29B+.
Old 01-22-2008, 05:39 PM   #5

oops you are correct. We have the double slides. I am not sure either if the bunks are a different size on yours.

steve
Old 01-29-2008, 11:18 PM   #6

We own a 2007 Cherokee Lite 29B. The bunks are too narrow for me but I have a 16 and 18 year old boys who appear to have no problem sleeping in the bunks. Both boys are 6' tall and weigh in at about 180 pounds.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:02 PM   #7

The bunks seem wide enough. I have not used them personally, however my parents use the bunks regularly when they visit the site. There only complaint is that they rub up against the blinds on the windows at times. Width and length are generally fine though.

Tags
cherokee