Old 05-07-2019, 09:29 AM   #1
Mopar Guy

grey wolf 24js review

Figured I should also leave a review on the positive side

I bought a 2019 grey wolf 24js in February. New floor plan, couldn't find much info, but it fit my needs perfectly.

I was looking for a simple trailer in terms of layout, I don't need a slide, wanted to keep the weight down, and leaks to a minimum. My cars/trucks take enough of my energy.

Anyway. Ive been very happy with the 24JS. I have not encountered any issues for warranty thus far. The full width bathroom is nice and roomy for a smaller trailer. Having a couch and a table is nice being that usually I travel with a couple of german Shepherds.

Its a nice arrangement for a couples trailer, no kids, so no need for bunks.

The only feature I haven't used is the oven, While I love to cook, the oven is basically worthless to me.

I have but one negative complaint. The front storage is not a pass thru, as the hot water heater is on one end. I wish there was a small storage space on the drivers side of trailer for all the stuff I use on that side.

What I did do was remove the outdoor stove and sink tray and put a bin in there that holds my electric cord, cable, and hoses.

Overall very happy with the trailer and the value it provides. It is certainly not a luxury coach, but I didn't spend luxury coach money.

Cost4133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 10:13 PM   #2

Looks like a nice setup. Im sure you will enjoy it. Your front storage sounds very similar to our 27dbs with the water heater on the driver side of the trailer. So I measured the access door clearance and went to WalMart and bought 3 storage bins that fit nicely in that area. That helps organize things a bit better for us.

Congratulations on your purchase!

chickenwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 06:38 AM   #3
Mopar Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenwing View Post
Looks like a nice setup. Im sure you will enjoy it. Your front storage sounds very similar to our 27dbs with the water heater on the driver side of the trailer. So I measured the access door clearance and went to WalMart and bought 3 storage bins that fit nicely in that area. That helps organize things a bit better for us.

Congratulations on your purchase!
I also bought storage bins. and my weber grill sits on its wheel carts and I just push it in and pull It out.
Cost4133 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
grey wolf