Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-15-2014, 12:44 AM   #1

Grey Wolf 26c

Well my wife has decided she really likes the Grey Wolf 26c. But despite searching all over the internet I am unable to find any reviews or owner experiences with this model. Wondering about any negatives of having the kitchen slideout. Seems every other brand I have seen has the island sink and I'm wondering why Grey Wolf seems to be the only manufacturer that has decided not to go this route. I'm worried about the plumbing on the sink and gas lines of the stove with the slide constantly moving in and out. I realize it's a new model but there must be some owners out there. Thanks.
marko500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 03:21 PM   #2

We have a 27bhks with the kitchen in the slide. This will be our 3rd yr with this TT and we haven't had any issues with the hoses.
stitchinsue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 03:42 PM   #3

Thanks. Well we put in an offer on a 26c saturday afternoon. Just trying to finalize some numbers on my trade and financing.
marko500 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
grey wolf