Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-22-2012, 09:35 PM   #1

Grey Wolf or Patriot

Just got my used Cherokee 26BH camper. I'm just not sure whether to call it a Grey Wolf or a Patriot. The brochure that came with it showing all different models shows my exact camper inside and out, but with a Grey Wulf emblem on the front of the camper. MY actual camper has a Patriot emblem on it. Does anybody know what the difference is?
pg85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:42 PM   #2

Guessing you got it in Omaha? The patriot addition is a package by AC Nelson, with permission from fr/cherokee. My camper is a Cherokee Grey Wolf 28BH Patriot. Whatever it is, we love it!
jtstromsburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 07:31 AM   #3

Kind of... I bought it from someone who DID by from AC Nelson. Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure what AC Nelson would have done. Seems like base model except for a couple extra windows and electric awning.
pg85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:40 AM   #4

Yeah, just add ons and free advertising. My 28bh has added power jacks all around, TV included, power awning and remote for jacks, awning, slide.
jtstromsburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:24 PM   #5

We bought from AC Nelson (live hr and half from Omaha) they are amazing ppl. Chances are you could get a more basic camper without the add ins from them like we did. They buy in large
Bulk and advertise cheaper than normal prices since they that's the without add-ons special. The upgrades were available of course but it ws our first camper (purchased june 2011) we were gonna go used until we couldn't pass up the great prices! They are great though and if u ever need to buy something I know get ppl from all over so u could always check their site or give em a call. As for what to call it I call it the patriot model. It's assumed then to be a grey wolf
Wemhoff_Family is offline   Reply With Quote