I bought my Grey Wolf new at the end of February 2013. It was a 2012 model, but still new. I have had a few issues, which I either took care of myself or took it back to the dealer.
1. The kitchen sink drains leaked when I used the sink plugs. This was due to the gasket around the sink drains not setting right. I disassembled the lines, used plumbers tape to seal the threads and reseated the gasket. This solved the problem.
2. Had the GFI blow and kill all of my outlets. It could not be reset. I was on a trip so I just went to Menard's bought a new outlet and replaced it myself.
3. When the Heat or AC were on, the fan would blow on high constantly. I was noticing that it was not hot during the heat being on, or cold during the AC being on. I figured out that my fan setting was set to high and not to Auto. Auto just kicks on when the Heat or AC turn on.
4. I have a remote to slide the slide out, put the jacks down, extend the awning, and turn on the porch light. Well the slide function stopped working. Scheduled a warranty repair for this and they replaced it.
5. My tires after only 6 months of owning, were starting to dry rot. After researching this, I found it was an issue that Forest River had with the Grey Wolf line. Scheduled a warranty repair for this and they replaced 4 of the 5 tires.
6. My touch audio does not play certain DVDs. The message I get is that the region is not compatible. I am rather tech savey, so I attempted to fix this myself, assuming it was a setting that needed changed. It was not actually, so I scheduled a service for this. They could not find an answer, told me that just some DVD's work and some do not. I was frustrated and plan to change the unit out at some point.
2005 Chevy Z71 K1500 Suburban
2012 Forest River Grey Wolf 27BH