Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-08-2016, 06:46 PM   #1

HappiJac Sofa

I have a new 2016 Vengeance 320A with a HappiJac lift system in the garage. The flip out couch/bed on the bottom is not very comfortable to sit on because in the bench configuration the back rest is too close to the seat edge. This means there is not enough room for a full size butt and the bench is so soft you have a tendency to slide off the edge. I was wondering if there is any adjustment to move the seat backs closer to the garage wall? I know the way the back do the double flip thing to put it into the bed configuration is probably going to be affected but as it is it is almost unusable for full size adults. Also, there is a black plastic piece on each bench that is not tightened down with fasteners but I cannot figure out what it's purpose is. Could this be some type of adjuster? If anyone can figure out what I am asking and can offer any advice I would certainly appreciate it.
Previously owned: 2014 Vengeance 25V, 2011 KZ 184,
2011 DIY 7 x 14 Enclosed Trailer,
Motorcycle pull behind cargo trailer with tent
smitty31093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 02:03 PM   #2

Agreed

This is the exact issue I'm having and also looking for potential fixes. Was wondering if maybe a thinner back would help? Maybe one that is the same thickness as the seat. Would even be willing to purchase this as an option.
mechdog is offline   Reply With Quote