So as an update, here's a few things I've been doing:
1. Found a solar panel and controller that actually works and maintains
the battery. Built a case for it that includes a chain and padlock!
2. Repaired a leak from the city water inlet. Replaced the 3/4 inch pipe with a smaller diameter and purchased a flow limiter.
3. Resealed all the windows.
4. Repaired 3 of the 4 floor vents.
5. Repaired the roof a/c unit facia.
6. Replaced the propane detector.
7. Figured out the sewage connector that makes the most sense.
I almost drove off with the chocks under the wheels and nearly pulled forward with only one weight distribution bar fitted.
Other than that......we've had 3 weekends away and each time we fall more and more in love with everything to do with camping.