Old 02-27-2016, 05:26 PM   #1
Just bought '16 Grey Wolf 26DBH Ltd

I started out with the Rockwood 2280BH pop up new in 2014. Today I walked out of the dealership the new owner of a 2016 Grey Wolf 26DBH Limited. I am very excited! I loved my pup but I'm really excited to not have to pack down and load/unload gear anymore lol. They are working on the P&D this week, and I have an appointment to pick it up and adjustments made to my equalizer/sway hitch on next Wednesday. Our first trip is scheduled for that Friday. I am looking into a rear view camera. I am also considering a canopy over the slide. Any tips or suggestions? Thanks!

Texasmiss596 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 06:06 PM   #2
Congrats on your 2016 Grey Wolf 26DBH Limited. You've got alot to be excited about .

2013 Palomino Sabre 34REQS-6

Link to pics:
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 03:30 PM   #3
Congratulations. I purchased a 2015 26DBH a couple of months ago and love it.
OcalaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 08:33 AM   #4
We had one follow us home last Saturday. Think we'll keep it...
DadOfTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 12:41 PM   #5
Grey Wolf

We have a 2013 Grey Wolf 28 BH Select and had the dealer install a canopy over the slide. Although they charged $1,000. we wouldn't be without it. It keeps the slide roof dry and clean so no problem retracting it even in the rain. Also no problem with leaves and other debris that might accumulate on the top.
We also moved up from a pop-up which we enjoyed for 7 years.
Congratulations and happy camping.
2013 Grey Wolf 28bh Select
2012 Ford F250 Lariet 4X4
biker2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 01:09 PM   #6
Welcome from South Georgia.

TT-2015 Cherokee 274dbh TV-2011 Ram 3500 Longhorn Limited
Steelframer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 01:42 PM   #7
Congrats and good luck with your new 26DBH. I've heard Dealers short cutting the prep work for delivery is often why many trailers need to return for warranty work during the first year. My advice is to get there early to start the walk-thru and do not rush thru it, take the time to use everything so you have a good understanding of how it all works. And beyond just how things work keep on eye out for any loose screws, water hose fittings (i.e. leaking), all drawers open/close properly, and so on.

Since you had the 2280BH you have a good idea. Consider creating a detailed checklist beforehand. Your first trips out will go much smoother if you know all about the important stuff like the slides, converter, disconnects, water heater, etc. but also the minor stuff like using the TV (antenna vs. cable) or adjusting the stereo volume. Doing a thorough walk-thru may save you from having to bring it back anytime soon.
CraigBean7672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 06:24 PM   #8
Congrats Texasmiss! For back-up camera, which your trailer is prewired for a Furrion, check out Best price I could find online, and you will not need mounting bracket, already on t/t.
I'm taking delivery on a 274DBH first of April, cant wait!
scottlothian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 09:16 PM   #9
Congratulations! We bought one last month, but up here in Michigan we keep getting snow so I don't want to bring it home until the yard dries out. Can't wait!! We made our first payment on it and it's not even in my possession yet!

2016 Cherokee Grey Wolf 26DBH
2013 Silverado 2500 HD - 6.0 Vortec / 3.73
Days Camped 2016 - 12
Days Planned - 12

Dr-G is online now   Reply With Quote

grey wolf