Old 07-13-2016, 07:23 PM   #11
Originally Posted by jhenretta View Post

Thanks for sharing these photos. Do you mind if I ask how you went about mounting the TV in the bedroom so that the doors still close? Also, I'm not sure about your model, but in mine, they use crappy A/V connections rather than HDMI. I am able to rig my TV by just using the yellow video connection but was hoping to do something of better quality like HDMI. Any input or thoughts on that? Also considering replacing the main head unit with something slightly more modern and something that will allow blue ray playback.

TV in the bedroom between the doors. I purchased a wall mount off of Amazon (NBL 100-M Ultra Slim TV Wall Mount) and did not need to worry about attaching any wood, just right on to the wall right between the doors. I knew the TV backer was there for certain as it is virtually the exact same spot as the 42 inch on the other side of the wall. Worked absolutely great! This wall mount has a thin base that fits perfectly between the doors when they are open. The TV/DVD that we purchased for the bedroom is extremely light (under 5 pounds I think), so zero issues with weight.

Ours has the AV connections as well, no HDMI. I bought high quality connection cables which makes the quality good. I don't have any issues with it at all.

I believe our main unit in the living area allows for blue ray and for sure blue tooth, so unfortunately can't really comment.

Hope that helps.

2008 Toyota Tundra Crew Max
2016 Cherokee 274DBH
Calgary Alberta Canada
dmacalli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:26 PM   #12
Television in BR

I've got a 2014 Rockwood 2604WS. I want to install a TV in the BR. I want a larger TV...looking for guidance on size specifically as it relates to max weight for stock mounting location. I'm thinking a TV in the 32-40' range but as noted am Leary about weight.

Ddfee is offline   Reply With Quote

« 2017 Wolf Pup 16FQ | - »