Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-18-2010, 09:22 PM   #1

Looking at cherokee

I'am new to site but have been on another one like this. I'am looking at an 2007 cherokee grey wolf 31bh. Can anyone fill me in on this model. I.E. any thing I should be looking for. any problems, leaks. Thanks for any input and help. John
wellcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 09:38 PM   #2

My Mistake its a 2007 grey wolf 31B.
wellcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 11:01 PM   #3

I have the cherokee wolfpack 295 and it has been relatively problem free. The only problem so far has been poorly supported grey/blk tanks that tend to sag and not empty correctly. The factory mod was a joke.
granite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 11:26 PM   #4

We had an 05 Cherokee Lite 28A an now have a Cherokee 32B. You`ll love the Cherokee line. the only issue we had was with the crappy Concertone stereo. after our 2nd replacement went bad I replaced it with a Pioneer car audio head unit. sound is ten times better and best of all, no more problems!

Good luck!

Better to have a bad day of camping than a good day at work!
Dodge Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 09:00 PM   #5

I like my Cherokee 27L , Keep in mind its a entry level unit. They cut alot of corners to keep the price down. Cheep materials does not make it a bad unit. Just more affordable. All the issues I have had Forest River has repair in a profession maner.
Old 05-17-2010, 09:32 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by flirtypup View Post
I like my Cherokee 27L , Keep in mind its a entry level unit. They cut alot of corners to keep the price down. Cheep materials does not make it a bad unit. Just more affordable. All the issues I have had Forest River has repair in a profession maner.
Not to be argumentative, but I hardly think the Cherokee is an entry level unit. I consider it a mid level unit. we looked at many different makes/models and the Cherokee has many standard features that are optional or not even available on the others. such as gas assisted bed supports, roller drawer slides, water filter, DSI water heater, cable/phone hookups etc, etc, etc.

Now an Ameri Lite TT,..... is an entry level trailer

Better to have a bad day of camping than a good day at work!
Dodge Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 10:52 AM   #7

We really like our bunkhouse Cherokee. No problems.
Old 05-29-2011, 10:33 AM   #8

27 L Stereo

My Concertone stereo went out, just stopped working, I want to put a better stereo in, has anyone done this and how difficult was it ......... thanks P.S. my wife wants to know if anyone has a cure for mice infestation???????
APD 109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 01:36 PM   #9
one day at a time

Snakes! Get snakes to keep the mice away! or Peppermint Oil.
Idle_Idylist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 03:51 PM   #10

We have a Wolf Pack 285 and no problems at all. We did switch to LT tires after 3 years...Good luck.
nailit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 05:22 PM   #11

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by APD 109 View Post
My Concertone stereo went out, just stopped working, I want to put a better stereo in, has anyone done this and how difficult was it ......... thanks P.S. my wife wants to know if anyone has a cure for mice infestation???????
We used to have mice problems after winter storage. Started putting dryer sheets (the stronger perfume smell the better) around in the trailer i.e. under the cupboards etc as well as moth balls in the storage compartment. Results "no sign of mice in the spring" Bonus, smells nice when you open it up again !!
ewm220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:57 PM   #12

New to the forum, and have not had any luck getting response from Forest Service Dept. On my Cherokee 22wp, the rollers next to the back door are missing and the shafts bent....any suggestions on how to replace, and seems like the whole bed needs to move forward.
Gary O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 05:14 PM   #13

Sorry, I have no idea. My trailer is a Cherkoee Lite 5th wheel. Not familiar with your model. Seems strange not to get a reply from the service dept. Hopefully someone else on this site can help you.

Good luck
ewm220 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cherokee