Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-27-2013, 04:03 PM   #1

lower bunks convert to large sleeping area on 29dsfb?

Hello,
We just bought our first travel trailer today, the Grey Wolf 29dsfb! I had a question for existing owners out there.

Do all the 29dsfb's come with the drop in bed insert to make the two bottom bunks into one large bed? The brochure shows it and says it has a "front bunkroom that can convert into a large sleeping area below".

We didn't have this on ours, and the dealer really wasn't sure about it. The pictures in the brochure for the 29dsfb shows it, should this have been a part of our trailer? Is it a separate option, or should it be a standard feature included?

It is a 2013 model, one of the later ones with a full height wardrobe in the bunk house.

The picture is here:
Grey Wolf Travel Trailer by Forest River
pdvorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:11 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdvorak View Post
Hello,
We just bought our first travel trailer today, the Grey Wolf 29dsfb! I had a question for existing owners out there.

Do all the 29dsfb's come with the drop in bed insert to make the two bottom bunks into one large bed? The brochure shows it and says it has a "front bunkroom that can convert into a large sleeping area below".

We didn't have this on ours, and the dealer really wasn't sure about it. The pictures in the brochure for the 29dsfb shows it, should this have been a part of our trailer? Is it a separate option, or should it be a standard feature included?

It is a 2013 model, one of the later ones with a full height wardrobe in the bunk house.

The picture is here:
Grey Wolf Travel Trailer by Forest River
The picture you showed it is an option. What you are talking about in your first paragraph I didn't know you could get an insert. So that one is new to me.
scchasgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 03:36 PM   #3
Ridin' Shotty

We looked at a model that had the lower bunk like you are talking about. I didn't know if it was an option or not. If you have already taken delivery of your unit, perhaps there is a simple mod you can do to get the wall to wall bunk. We really liked that feature. Good Luck!
2005 F-250 Turbo Diesel
2013 FR Cherokee 284BH
morganb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 05:21 PM   #4

Ours came with it. We bought ours in October and it was already set up. There was nothing that said it was an option. I would check with FR and see if it is standard.
mgaines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 08:59 PM   #5

That's the model we were looking at and has it in the brochure with the TV stand but the 2013 model we looked at the deakership has the full ceiling to floor cabinet instead.
cxccheermom5 is offline   Reply With Quote