Old 04-30-2015, 10:11 PM   #1
Post Mattress Sizes in the Cherokee 304BH?

Hello everyone! I'm new here and looking for some information. My husband and I are picking up a new 2015 Cherokee 304BH from an out-of-state dealer in a couple of weeks and will be taking our family camping less than two weeks later over Memorial Day.

I would like to order sheets for all of the beds so that we have them in time to go camping and that means I need to order them soon. But none of the literature I can find online gives the dimensions of the mattresses!

We have tried to get the dimensions of the twin mattresses and the cube beds in the bunk room but what they are giving us doesn't seem right. The fact that two different people gave us two different sets of dimensions was our first clue!

I would sure appreciate it if someone could help me out and give me the sizes of the mattresses. From what I can tell, there should be 5 different twin sizes...with at least two of them being the same (that would be the two cube beds that fold out on to the floor). We know the queen is a short queen but I'd love to get a confirmation of the dimensions on it too.

Also...this is our second travel trailer (we're upgrading from a used 2006 Dutchman) but I have never had to purchase sheets before. Does anyone have any recommendations for the best place to but them? I've seen several places online that seem to have a variety of sizes, but I would love recommendations for the best quality and prices.

Thanks so much! We are really excited about "moving on up" to the 304HB! Nancy

zwiers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 02:29 AM   #2
Site Team
Hello and welcome from NC. Congrats on the new Cherokee. I have a different model trailer (sabre fiver) but on the rv (short) queen in this trailer and our last tt (crossroads zinger bunk model), I used standard queen sheets with good results. The bunks on my old tt were a little tougher. We used regular twin sheets but they were a poor fit. I know these answers are probably less than helpful. Hopefully someone with the same tt can answer this for you.
<a href= target=_blank></a>
2014 Crew Cab Chevy Silverado 3500 4wd Duramax/Allison
2014 Sabre 34REQS-6
asquared is online now   Reply With Quote