Either you misread my posts or I did a poor job explaining my point.
The poison everyone is talking about in this thread is mouse poison. Not RV antifreeze. Not peanut butter.
Rv antifreeze is not good for dogs to ingest but most such products won't be toxic to them.
All I'm saying about the dog in my case is that whatever I use, I need to be careful with the dog around. He could get into something that's going to make him sick or he'll destroy my trap out of curiosity or playfulness.
2011 Rockwood Signature Ultra Lite 8293SS, 12K Equal-i-zer
2016 Ford F-250 XLT SuperCrew, 6.2L, 4x4, 6'9" bed, 3.73
2010 Rockwood Roo 23SS (2012 - 2014)
2009 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCrew, 5.4L, 4x4, 5'6" bed (2012 - 2016)