Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-07-2019, 07:59 PM   #1

Mouse in the house!

Recently, we started having mouse problems in our 2018 27dbs. They were coming up thru the bathroom where the drain/water lines come into the vanity. That was filled with foam, but they tunneled through. Also came up through the drain/water lines under the kitchen cabinet. Poking around underneath, started finding small round chew holes in the belly fabric. Fixed those with belly tape.

Then, I found this "hole" near the corner of the grey water tank. The white line is the black water flush line to the black tank (factory installed). So when they plumbed that in, they didnt re-seal the underbelly at all.

I filled the hole with expanding foam so will see how that does over time. I guess the moral of the story is if you find mice inside, you gotta find where they are getting in on the outside.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mousehole.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	344.5 KB
ID:	216811  
chickenwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 08:00 PM   #2

Opppsss,,,,pic is upside down.
chickenwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 09:48 PM   #3
Benchdog

Take a look under the shower base also. I had 3 large holes open to the insulation I had to repairClick image for larger version

Name:	20191012_175659.jpeg
Views:	96
Size:	127.2 KB
ID:	217457

2019 Grey Wolf
20RDSE
2019 Tundra

"Enjoying Family and Life"
benchdog is offline   Reply With Quote