Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-31-2015, 02:18 PM   #1

Slide out on a 2013 grey wolf 29' trailer

Hi, I'm new to this. My question is: my slide out only works with the remote. Also my interior lights do not work. We have only used this RV once. we just put a new battery in, so it is not that.
littlebit47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 03:33 PM   #2

Battery cut off switch?
jtstromsburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 03:37 PM   #3

Where would that be?

I have no idea where to look for that. Any clues?
littlebit47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 04:19 PM   #4

You may or may not have a battery cut off switch. Sometimes that's an option. Usually it's mounted by the battery or in a side compartment. Sometimes even in the coach near the entry door. Look for a big switch that may have a red key chained to it. There are many different types so it's hard to say what you may have. I would also check your 12 volt breakers that are located next to the battery. At your battery; follow the positive red wire. It should go to one or more small resettable breakers. Look for a small black button on the side of the breakers. If you find one or more buttons push them to reset the breakers. You will feel it click if it was tripped. If they don't have buttons on the side then they are auto reset breakers and they will reset themselves. Also check that these wire connections at those beakers are tight. And also check your negative wire from the battery to the chassis ground. All connections need to be tight. If all else fails you can check your main fuses inside the coach at the fuse box. There should be 2 automotive type fuses separate from the rest. They are the highest rating amp fuses. They can blow from hooking the battery up backwards. If those fuses are blown; almost nothing inside the trailer will work.
OneRoomShed Trailer Tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 12:25 PM   #5

You need to be a little more specific about the model of Grey Wolf you have. 29' isn't enough.
Camped 2016-71, 2017-33, 2018-29 booked
KT4W
BooBoo23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2013, grey wolf, slide, slide out, trailer

« safes | Duratain »