Old 09-27-2012, 09:12 AM   #11

Well it's 9/27/12 more than 2 months since this problem occurred... supposedly it is suppose to be done today. I have received many excuses from the dealer, and I have been very disappointed with the service, however, it should finally be complete today, but I'm not holding my breath? I am new to TT ownership, is this normal?

Old 09-27-2012, 09:31 AM   #12

I have a 29bh as well and funny I has same problems with the slide and the lock. I replacement the lock myself with one of those rvlocks electronic locks, better plus more secure keys. On my slide, the misalignment tore up the plastic sheeting under the slide as one side was higher than the other. The dealer raise both sides and added lock washers to the bolts that hold the height adjustment. My slide was dragging on one side of the vinyl floor but luckily never tore it. Unfortunately, all this happen to me out of warranty. I have read in this forum plenty stories about grey wolfs torn floors due misaligned slides.

Old 09-27-2012, 11:17 AM   #13

I am OK with their being a problem, I understand they don't all come out perfect. It's just the 2 months and continued excuses, and lack of updates unless I call them, they even had me call the warranty department with FR to get a tracking number after the part didn't arrive when they thought it should? I was happy with the purchasing process, but the service has been a nightmare!