Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-22-2018, 09:53 AM   #1

TV help 2019 26 dbh

SO mama wants to bring a TV along on this next excursion since we will be gone a few more days so the kids may need some movie time. Found a 32" vizio for under 150 so I think Ill grab it

Since we have the stereo DVD inside is there anyway to get the video signal from the dvd to the outside TV mount area?

Any tips or advice for hanging the TV inside? IT came with a mount that's not mounted
nitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 10:30 AM   #2

TV help 2019 26 dbh

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitis View Post
SO mama wants to bring a TV along on this next excursion since we will be gone a few more days so the kids may need some movie time. Found a 32" vizio for under 150 so I think Ill grab it

Since we have the stereo DVD inside is there anyway to get the video signal from the dvd to the outside TV mount area?

Any tips or advice for hanging the TV inside? IT came with a mount that's not mounted
I don’t know what a 26 dbh is, but...
You should have RCA jacks on the outside that get signal from the audio/video from your dvd. So you plug the tv to power, should see a mount on the outside and you should have the male side of the mount from the factory “mount that’s not mounted”, connect your rca plugs.

Then blast the audio so you and everyone in the campground can enjoy. Lol.

If you don’t have a mount on the wall inside, you’ll have to buy another one, same as outside if you want to easily move it in/out. This has been covered a lot here, so I’m omitting details...
K2Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 01:51 PM   #3
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by K2Kevin View Post
I don’t know what a 26 dbh is, but....
The OP posted this thread in the Cherokee sub-forum, in the TT/5th Wheel section of the Forum.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 08:24 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikendan View Post
The OP posted this thread in the Cherokee sub-forum, in the TT/5th Wheel section of the Forum.

Can’t edit... meant, Not familiar with the 26 dbh. I really have to proof read my posts to this forum.
Old 09-22-2018, 08:44 PM   #5
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by K2Kevin View Post
Can’t edit... meant, Not familiar with the 26 dbh. I really have to proof read my posts to this forum.
By the way Kevin, I own a K2 snowboard and 3 K2 mountain bikes, 1 hardtail/1 full suspension K2 Grassroots race bike/1 full suspension trail bike.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
Old 09-22-2018, 08:46 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikendan View Post
By the way Kevin, I own a K2 snowboard and 3 K2 mountain bikes, 1 hardtail/1 full suspension K2 Grassroots race bike/1 full suspension trail bike.

I also have 4 K2 Boards, I’m pretty addicted to snowboarding. Using Burton and new flow bindings. Love them!
Old 09-22-2018, 11:13 PM   #7
Site Team

Sorry for the hijack, nitis.
What entertainment system does your Cherokee have?
My TT(not Cherokee)has an outside tv mount but it only gets antenna tv.
Old 09-23-2018, 05:44 AM   #8
Denver To Yuma In 90 Days

If you are going to mount a TV outside it will be much easier to just buy a cheap DVD player at Walmart.

By the way...I have a 32" Vizio in the living room of my 5'ver and the very same model in my bedroom at home.

It is the 1080P Smart TV one at Walmart right now for $169.00.
JohnD10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 06:53 PM   #9

I have a 26dbh AND have used the tv outside. On my unit there is ONLY a video feed outside (yellow rca). In fact I can not adjust volume using the television itself as it is only a video feed. Set your inside dvd player to zone 2 and you will have outdoor dvd sound adjustable only on the dvd player. Hope that helps.
ProCharger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 07:02 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProCharger View Post
I have a 26dbh AND have used the tv outside. On my unit there is ONLY a video feed outside (yellow rca). In fact I can not adjust volume using the television itself as it is only a video feed. Set your inside dvd player to zone 2 and you will have outdoor dvd sound adjustable only on the dvd player. Hope that helps.

that does where is that connection located my trailer isint close to me now
nitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 09:43 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitis View Post
that does where is that connection located my trailer isint close to me now
Will be directly above your passanger/street side wheel well. There are 2 flip up outlets next to one another, one is a 120v outlet while the other is the rca video out. I can not remember which is which but they are roughly a foot apart.
ProCharger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 08:12 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProCharger View Post
Will be directly above your passanger/street side wheel well. There are 2 flip up outlets next to one another, one is a 120v outlet while the other is the rca video out. I can not remember which is which but they are roughly a foot apart.

Same on mine 27dbh. Mine came with the tv mount already there too. It is intended to make the indoor tv portable or for a second tv.
Sarjent is offline   Reply With Quote