Old 10-14-2016, 05:02 PM   #21

I recently bought a 2015 Wolf Pup toy hauler and gave $8000 cash for it, he was asking $9000 but had to sell asap. It's like brand new...I'm very happy with it.

Old 10-31-2016, 06:49 PM   #22

Hi new to forum. I'm Jo, and we are in Southern California, and we just bought a new wolf pup bunk house version. We had a Forest River rockwood fifth wheel that had to be totaled, by a tree and insurance company last week! We spoke of downsizing anyway as we are getting older, want to boon dock easier etc. Realizing winter sales are on now we tempered our sadness by searching for a new small trailer. My statewide searches of all brands had us coming back to the Forest River Cherokee wolf pup for amenities for size and price. What I saw was prices varied greatly state to state for exact same year and model. We chose bunkhouse 16bhs because I saw two giant storage shelves for luggage etc! Maybe future remodeled closet. We are giving up a bathroom sink but a future remodel could include that too. Las Vegas prices were around $10,000 sale price. Highest seemed Florida even some dealers there having no winter discount at all selling for $22 plus. Ours was $13,495 but It did have all ready to go. Solar and inside connections for TV all set up and midwrn dome type antennae. We don't have to do a thing except replace mattress! 😬 We get to pick it up this Friday. I'm pretty sure we can shove a regular queen mattress in even if it bends a little as our bed is turned sideways and should fit as there is a few inches on each side now. A regular queen is 60x80 and RV queen is 60x75. I looked all over and online and really don't want to buy a custom short RV queen. (PS. After economy recession I lived in a 9x11 room for 5 years with no closet. I'll be sharing my future storage hacks to the trailer!)

Old 10-31-2016, 06:51 PM   #23

Forgot to say ours was last on lot of this stocking if 2017s. They said waiting for the next half year rebuild which will be more.
Old 10-31-2016, 06:56 PM   #24

Yes new here and waiting delivery on ours. I found including pup in search parameter brings up pop up tents? So I guess they are nicknamed pups?
Old 10-31-2016, 06:56 PM   #25

Welcome. We live in Oregon and also purchased a 16bhs. Love it. We use the top bunk for storage and added a topper to the mattress, a regular queen. It works great for now. It is a lovely size and came equipped simular to yours. We just spent our first summer with it and it was wonderful. Having counter space was a real plus. The cabinets need hinges but other than that we are happy as clams. Good luck and happy trails.